- Release Date:2016
- Developer:Rooster Teeth Games
- Publisher:Rooster Teeth Games
- Language:EN / Multi
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i5-2500K or equivalent, AMD FX-8320 or equivalent
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 x64
Video Card: GeForce GTX 460 (1024 MB) or equivalent, Radeon HD 5570 (1024 MB)
Free Disk Space: 4 GB
DescriptionRWBY: GRIMM ECLIPSE is a 4 player, online co-op, hack and slash game based upon Rooster Teeth’s international hit series RWBY.
Get ready for intense combat action as you battle Grimm across familiar locations of Remnant including new areas never before seen in the show. Play as Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang in this character-driven adventure that explores new storylines, new Grimm types, and a new villain!
The fast paced, hack and slash gameplay takes inspiration from games such as Dynasty Warriors, combined with team play elements from Left 4 Dead, to create over-the-top, co-op combat along with engaging missions and storytelling.
- 4 Player Online Co-op (Multiplayer)
- Play as Team RWBY - Ruby, Weiss, Blake, or Yang, each with their own unlockable abilities and upgrades
- Experience an exclusive storyline with new locations, enemies, and a new villain never before seen in the show
- Full voiceover from the cast of the show, plus new voice talent
- Ranked challenges, unlocks, and achievements
- Horde Mode featuring 3 unique maps focused on intense co-op action, strategy, and defense turrets. Protect security nodes and survive waves of Grimm!
Gameplay Trailer RWBY: Grimm Eclipse