- Release Date:2008-2016
- Publisher:Electronic Arts
- Language:EN / Multi20
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
RAM: 512 MB RAM (768 MB RAM for Vista and later)
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10
Video Card: 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
Free Disk Space: 4 GB
DescriptionFrom Single Cell to Galactic God, evolve your creature in a universe of your own creations. Play through Spore's five evolutionary stages: Cell, Creature, Tribe, Civilization, and Space. Each stage has its own unique style, challenges, and goals. You can play how you choose start in Cell and nurture one species from humble tidepool organism to intergalactic traveler, or jump straight in and build tribes or civilizations on new planets. What you do with your universe is up to you.
Spore gives you a variety of powerful yet easy-to-use creation tools so you can create every aspect of your universe: creatures, vehicles, buildings, and even starships. While Spore is a single-player game, your creations are automatically shared with other players providing a limitless number of worlds to explore and play.
- CREATE Your Universe from Microscopic to Macrocosmic From tide pool amoebas to thriving civilizations to intergalactic starships, everything is in your hands.
- EVOLVE Your Creature through Five Stages It's survival of the funnest as your choices reverberate through generations and ultimately decide the fate of your civilization.
- EXPLORE Other Players' Galaxies Will your creature rule the universe, or will your beloved planet be blasted to smithereens by a superior alien race?
- SHARE with the World Everything you make is shared with other players and vice versa, providing tons of cool creatures to meet and cool places to visit
Gameplay Trailer SPORE Collection
Additional Information:SPORE Collection Includes:
- SPORE Galactic Adventures
- SPORE Creepy & Cute Parts Pack