- Release Date:2016
- Developer:Pixel Hero Games
- Publisher:Pixel Hero Games
- Language:EN / Multi
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2, 2.8 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
OS: 32-bit Windows 7, 8, 10
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS / AMD Radeon HD 3850 or better with 512 MB of VRAM
Free Disk Space: 20 GB
DescriptionEisenhorn: XENOS is an immersive, fully 3D adventure game, adapted from Xenos, the first book in Games Workshop's best-selling Eisenhorn trilogy, written by award winning author Dan Abnett.
Set in the grim, dark future of Warhammer 40,000 Eisenhorn: XENOS lets you experience firsthand the story of Gregor Eisenhorn, an Inquisitor and member of the Ordo Xenos, sent out to fight and protect the Imperium of man from anything that may threaten it.
Players will get to play through and experience the events of Xenos as Eisenhorn himself (as voiced by Mark Strong), exploring the vast expanse of the Warhammer 40k universe in ways never seen before.
- Fully 3D exploration using agility, tech scanners, and psychic powers.
- A party system where the player can choose which characters to accompany them on missions. Different characters will enhance varying aspects of Eisenhorn's skills.
- Unlock and utilise the Imperium's most iconic weaponry.
- Fully voiced acted, with Mark Strong providing the voice for Eisenhorn.
Gameplay Trailer Eisenhorn: XENOS