- Release Date:2020
- Developer:CAPCOM Co., Ltd.
- Publisher:CAPCOM Co., Ltd.
- Language:EN / Multi12
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i5-4460 / AMD FX-6300
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 / AMD Radeon R7 260x 2 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
Free Disk Space: 26 GB
DescriptionWelcome to Raccoon City, home of Umbrella and its world class biomedical research.
Capcom's Project Resistance is a new 1 vs. 4 asymmetric online survival horror experience set in the world of Resident Evil. Unleash your inner evil as a cunning Mastermind or join the fight as one of the resourceful Survivors desperately trying to escape every obstacle the Mastermind puts in their way!
- Mastermind - They secretly kidnap young people for the purpose of data gathering.
By forcing these youths into desperate situations, the Mastermind aims to gather valuable research data on how the subjects respond to fear. The Mastermind will not face the Survivors directly. Instead, they observe through the security cameras, setting traps to prevent their escape.
- Cameras - The Mastermind can observe the Survivors' actions through the security cameras placed all around the facility.
- Cards - The Mastermind can use cards to create all sorts of chaos including placing traps and vicious creatures on the map and weaponizing security cameras.
- Creatures - The Mastermind can take direct control of zombies and the Tyrant to attack Survivors.
- Survivors - A group of youths with different backgrounds who were captured by Umbrella for use in its experiments.
They only have one objective: escape. Survivors will need to use their unique skills effectively to cover each other and defeat the creatures together. Cooperation and coordination are vital to success.
- Completing Stages - By completing objectives such as obtaining specific items, Survivors can advance to the next area. Survivors will successfully escape once they complete the third area in a level.
- Time Limits and Respawns - When a Survivor takes too much damage, they will start dying. They will not be able to move freely while in this state, but a nearby teammate can revive them. If they fail to get help in time, they will respawn, but lose a chunk of time.
- Skills - Survivors each have their own special skills. Damage reduction, healing, melee attack, hackinguse your skills effectively and escape together
Gameplay Trailer Resident Evil Resistance
1. Copy content of the zip file (Resident Evil Resistance\_Backups_Cracks\Online-Fix) to the games directory (with replace)
2. Run Steam and login (recommended secondary account)
3. Run "app_ownership.url" for Online-Fix activaton.