- Release Date:2010 - 2011
- Developer:Spellbound Entertainment
- Publisher:JoWooD Entertainment / Nordic Games Publishing
- Language:EN / Multi8
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.8 GHz / AMD Athlon II x2 @ 2.8 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: GeForce 8800 GT
Free Disk Space: 5 GB
DescriptionArcaniA (2010): War covers the southern islands until it finally reaches the idyllic isle of Feshyr. You take on the role as the new nameless hero after your village has been pillaged and destroyed by paladins of the king. Seeking revenge, you soon realize that this cowardly attack did not just happen on a reckless mercenary`s whim. A mysterious evil power lies in waiting and fortunately you’re not alone to unravel the ancient secrets: your fate is linked to a beautiful lady wearing a powerful artifact from the long-forgotten past...
- COMBAT SYSTEM: An intuitive system that offers a gradual learning curve, special moves and three different basic attack types.
- STORYLINE: A deep, strong story embedded in the successful Gothic universe franchise accompanied by highly diversified side quests. And most can be solved in different ways.
- ACCESSIBILITY: The amenable story, an Intuitive interface and controls, lock on targets and a sophisticated hint system.
- CONTINUOUS ACTION: Pace is kept up along the main plot through regular surprises, cliffhangers and vigorous cut scenes.
- HERO DEVELOPMENT: Gain experience points and level up to upgrade your attributes, skills and crafting abilities.
- A COMPLETELY OPEN WORLD: Enjoy the complete freedom & the almost unlimited options known from the Gothic series.
ArcaniA: Fall of Setarrif (2011): A new threat casts its shadow over the Southern Isles. A mysterious demon, consumed by hatred, terrifies the population and pools his force against the coastal city of Setarrif. The dramatic situation exacerbates after a volcanic eruption in the mountains nearby. Thereupon the nameless hero joins forces with his strongest allies and courageously faces the new menace.
Even after king Rhobar III was freed from the demon's control, the struggle apparently is not over. The king already ordered his armies to conquer Setarrif, but so far no word from his troops, or the frantic population for that matter, has gotten through. Experience an all new adventure amidst demonic powers, political intrigue and inscrutable incidents – what’s really going on in Setarrif?
- Stand-alone expansion
- Playing time: 4 – 8 hours
- Experience a new, compelling part of the chronicles of Argaan
- Play parts of the story from your famous allies’ perspective
- All new enemies as well as new armors and weapons to further expand and hone your combat skills
- Meet new, lively characters when exploring the (yet) unknown regions & dungeons
- Import your character from the main game (with a character that killed the end boss of ArcaniA)
- New locations and settings (lava/beach/dungeon)
Gameplay Trailer ArcaniA + ArcaniA: Fall of Setarrif