- Release Date:2003
- Developer:Ubisoft Montreal
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: 800 MHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon
RAM: 256 MB
OS: Windows XP / 7
Video Card: 64 MB GeForce 3 or higher, or ATI Radeon 8500 or higher
Free Disk Space: 1.5 GB
DescriptionAmidst the scorched sands of ancient Persia, there is a legend spun in an ancient tongue. It speaks of a time borne by blood and ruled by deceit. Drawn to the dark powers of a magic dagger, a young Prince is led to unleash a deadly evil upon a beautiful kingdom. Aided by the wiles of a seductive princess and the absolute powers of the Sands of Time, the Prince stages a harrowing quest to reclaim the Palace's cursed chambers and restore peace to his land.
- A technological masterpiece - Witness some of the most advanced programming in gaming history, pushing the limitations of consoles and raising the standards of games in all areas of production: physics, lighting, graphics, animations, and more!
- An unmatched hero - Wielding powers of mythic proportions, the Prince returns to action-adventure gaming with gravity-defying acrobatics, ferocious fighting skills, and the ability to bend time to fulfill his destiny.
- The Sands of Time - Ubisoft's Montreal Studio presents the Sands of Time - a technological breakthrough that will change the face of action-adventure gaming forever. Erase the past, behold the future, and freeze the present in real-time for unlimited gameplay variations.
- Exotic worlds and vast kingdoms - Uncover the mysteries of a world never before explored in action-adventure gaming. Medieval Persia, mythical and deadly, holds a staggering array of landscapes and kingdoms to explore and conquer.
- A sweeping adventure of betrayal and triumph - The epic legends and deadly creatures of mythic Persia burn to life in this suspense-filled tale, featuring more twists and turns than the labyrinthine Palace itself.
Gameplay Trailer Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time