- Release Date:2006
- Developer:IO Interactive
- Publisher:Square Enix | Eidos Interactive
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Pentium 4 1.5Ghz or Athlon XP Equivalent
RAM: 512 MB
OS: Windows XP / Vista
Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card which supports Hardware TnL and Pixel Shader 2.0 (GeForce FX / Radeon 9500 or higher)
Free Disk Space: 5 GB
DescriptionMoney Talks. Silence Pays. Prepare to Make a Killing. When assassins from Agent 47's contract agency, The ICA, are eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger, more powerful agency has entered the fray. Sensing he may be a target, 47 travels to America, and prepares to make a killing.
- 'Blood Money' system: the cleaner the 'hit' the more money you receive which can be spent on bribing witnesses and police to reduce your notoriety, weapon customisation, specialist equipment and information.
- Customisable weapons: modify Agent 47's custom weapons in a variety of ways including sound, recoil, rate of fire, damage, reload speed, accuracy and zoom.
- Strong narrative: who is wiping out the ICA and what is their motivation?
- New engine: the world of the assassin has never been so interactive or looked so good!
- New gameplay techniques: including disarm, distraction, accidents, body disposal, human shield and decoy weapons.
- New control and camera system: Agent 47 now moves independently of the camera.
- New moves: Agent 47 can now climb, hide, scale ledges and automatically pass low obstacles.
- Improved AI: guards will follow blood trails, investigate suspicious items and behaviour. New pathfinder engine provides improved tracking and movement with realistic enemy behaviour and interaction.
- Soundtrack by BAFTA-winning composer Jesper Kyd.
Gameplay Trailer Hitman: Blood Money