DescriptionRC Simulation 2.0 is a fun radio controlled vehicle simulation. Developed to give users the thrill of today's High Tech Radio Controlled Cars, Boats, Planes and Quadcopters on any of the user created track/maps/venues. Fly some quadcopters, Pilot an RC Jet Liner or go on a RC Rubicon with your Rock Crawler. The possibilities are endless with RC Simulation 2.0!
- 26 default RC Vehicles (Cars, Trucks, Crawlers, Boats, Quadcopters and Planes etc)
- Simple in game Track/Map editor with one click upload to Steam Workshop to share your creation with the world.
- Over 250 + Workshop tracks to download and enjoy!
- In game Vehicle Paint Booth with over 100+ different Brushes and Decals to create any unique paint livery you would like.
- Single player or up to 10 vehicle Multiplayer
- 8 Camera Views Per Track/ Facility including FPV animated mode, Driverstand, Onboard, Follow, Rotate and Blimp Cams
- Live animated Track marshals and Camera men with Ragdoll Physics
- Drive from anywhere you want.
- Walk the track in FPV Mode and explore anywhere in the game.
Gameplay Trailer RC Simulation 2.0
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "SKIDROW" to the installed games directory