- Release Date:2012
- Publisher:1C Company
- Language:EN / Multi
System RequirementsCPU: P4 2.6GHz (Athlon 3000+)
RAM: 1 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista /7
Video Card: GeForce FX 8800 (Radeon HD3850) 256Mb
Free Disk Space: 3 GB
DescriptionMen of War: Condemned Heroes tells the story of one of the infamous Soviet penal battalions during the WWII. These battalions are famous for being formed under Stalin’s "No step back!" order #227. They consisted of court-martialed officers that were given a chance to redeem their crimes, or incompetence, in blood by serving as the lowest enlisted rank in a battalion that was assigned the most dangerous tasks. These battalions’ images are surrounded by many myths, and this game tells the truth about these regiments based on real evidence from their former members.
Take command of one of these notorious companies and lead it to victory against all odds through most of the war on the Eastern front. Fight from desperate battles in 1942 in the area of Volyn in the Ukraine, to the massive operation “Bagration” in the Brest area, Magnush bridgehead and Warsaw area in Poland and finally to attacks on the German Altdam and Stettin near the end of the war.
- Ultimate single player experience – 4 campaigns telling the story of the penal company from crucial 1942 to victorious 1945
- Truth about Soviet penal battalions from their former members
- New ultra-detailed photorealistic human models, faces and uniforms
- Bonus single player missions focusing on other non-penal army units
Gameplay Trailer Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Launch "Men.of.War.Condemned.Heroes.RU-R.G.Игроманы.exe" and Install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "Crack (DCCentR, SKIDROW)" to the installed games directory (.../steamapps/common/Men of War Condemned Heroes/)
3. Launch game from CondemnedHeroes.exe (.../steamapps/common/Men of War Condemned Heroes/)
4. Change language to English: install the appropriate package from the folde "Language Pack".