DescriptionCry of Fear is a psychological single-player and co-op horror game set in a deserted town filled with horrific creatures and nightmarish delusions. You play as a young man desperately searching for answers in the cold Scandinavian night, finding his way through the city as he slowly descends into madness. With a strong emphasis on cinematic experience, immersion and lateral thinking, players will be taken on a nightmare rollercoaster-ride through the grim streets of Fäversholm and beyond. Not everything is as it seems...
Cry of Fear originally started out as a Half-Life 1 modification, set in the same vein as the classic survival horror games of old. 4 years in the making and picking up several modding awards on the way, it is now a free, standalone game for anyone to enjoy. Beware though, it's not for the faint of heart.
- Huge single-player campaign with over 8 hours of gameplay
- Multiple endings and over 20 different unlockables to keep you playing
- Full length co-op campaign with up to 4 players
- Strong modding support with 12 custom campaigns and examples included, with requests from modding community listened to and implemented
- Terrifying and unforgettable atmosphere
- 24 different and unique weapons to choose from
- Unlockable extra campaign after beating single-player
- Original soundtrack comprises over 5 hours of haunting, melodic music
Gameplay Trailer Cry of Fear