- Release Date:2001
- Developer:Mucky Foot Productions
- Publisher:Eidos Interactive
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: 1.8 GHz Processor
RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
Video Card: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionIn the bloody aftermath of an intergalactic war between powerful alien races, a once-thriving network of starships, space stations, and planets are left lifeless and bear the scars of the apocalypse. As Stationmaster, it is up to you to rebuild the abandoned space stations, reunite the survivors, and bring the old Empire back to its former glory.
Populated by diverse alien species, such as the ecologically-minded and laid back Karmarama or the caring and gentle Dahenese Sirens, each space station comes to life with crime, trade, entertainment, racial tensions, and friendships. With these factors in mind, reconstruct and operate your station by managing the diverseand varied resident aliens while you also protect them against threats such as meteor showers, alien vermin infestations, roving bands of space pirates, and outbreaks of particularly virulent plagues. It’s not easy rebuilding civilization from the ruins, but the future is in your hands. Will you rise up to the challenge and build a Startopia that is ideal for everyone?
- Nine primary character races, each with a unique look and function. Each inhabitant is an individual character, with unique moods, desires, personal history, and humorous character animations.
- Fully functioning alien society, with racial animosity and friendships, crime and punishment, leisure and entertainment, and dynamic functioning economy.
- Bio-deck with editable landscape and manageable ecosystem gives you complete control of terra-forming.
Gameplay Trailer Startopia