- Release Date:2018
- Developer:Binary Giants
- Publisher:Binary Giants
- Language:EN / Multi6
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 or AMD equivalent
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 7 (32 or 64bit)
Video Card: Geforce GTX 460
Free Disk Space: 8 GB
DescriptionFast Dust is a racing game, you have a 10 unique cars to choose. These cars are neither new nor shiny. But they have a true character, heavily battered, with a specially reinforced structure, they have come out of many collisions and still have some power under the hood.
There are 70 racetracks to cover in varied terrain, total of 270 miles (430km). As a driver of these amazing vehicles, you will have the opportunity to test yourself on the forest roads, in the sandy canyon and in the old factory town. The condition on the road will not always be ideal, get ready for rain, snow, fog and night drive. On some routes, you will discover shortcuts that will allow you to gain an advantage over your opponents and win.
As a new driver, you are starting to build your position in the ranking of the 155 best drivers. Before each race, your buddy Harry, who is piloting your career, sends you an information about the number of opponents, weather conditions and possible shortcuts on the route. By winning the race you gain not only a higher position in the ranking but also money (virtual), which allows you pay the entry fee, before each race.
QUICK RACE MODE
In this mode you choose any car from the garage, any racetrack you want and your favorite race type (standard, elimination, checkpoint, countdown).
- Speed Tuning;
- There are 70 racetracks to drive (270 miles / 430 km,), in 3 different locations:
- Different weather conditions:
There are 4 types of race:
1) standard - a race against several drivers, the goal is to take first place;
2) elimination - a race against several drivers, there are gates on the route, the last driver is knocked out on each gate, in order to win you have to reach the last gate first;
3) checkpoint - you drive alone, on the route there are gates that you have to reach in a given time, a win allows you to move to the next race;
4) countdown - you drive alone and you have to reach the finish line in a given time, by winning you prove that you are ready to compete with better drivers;
Gameplay Trailer Fast Dust
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "HOODLUM" to the installed games directory