- Release Date:2012
- Developer:KING Art
- Publisher:THQ Nordic
- Language:EN / Multi
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: 2.4 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
OS: Windowns XP, Vista, 7, 8
Video Card: DirectX 9c compatible graphic card with 128 MB RAM, Pixelshader 2.0
Free Disk Space: 6 GB
DescriptionThe Book of Unwritten Tales: In a world torn by war, the aged gremlin archaeologist Mortimer MacGuffin harbors the dark secret of a powerful artifact. Whoever calls this artifact his own, will determine the fate of the world.
While the Army of the Shadows sends out its best and most devious agents to discover the secret, the Alliance's four heroes find themselves involuntarily drawn into the crisis...
- Humorous Point & Click homage to the RPG and fantasy genre.
- About 20 hours of gameplay in a massive game world with detailed graphics.
- Multi-character gameplay: Play as Wilbur, Nate, Ivo, and the Critter - in turn or simultaneously - and use the skills of your heroes wisely.
- Meet numerous crazy characters - from two-headed ogres and vegetarian dragons to good-natured zombies.
- Solve over 150 mind-boggling puzzles and discover more than 300 items that can be used and combined.
The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles: The Critter Chronicles tell the story of how adventurer Nate Bonnett and Critter, his hairy sidekick, first met, all set before their appearance in Wilbur’s and Ivo’s adventure in The Book of Unwritten Tales. Enjoy a thrilling and hilarious point-and-click adventure in the fantasy world of Aventasia. Travel from the Northlands to the Mage’s Tower of Seastone and experience a story that offers tremendous fun for seasoned players of “The Book of Unwritten Tales” and newcomers alike.
- Play as both Nate and Critter: You and you alone decide with whom you want to spend more time.
- Meet new characters such as animal rights activist Petra, a schizophrenic Yeti, and the “Critters”.
- Choose between two levels of difficulty: “Normal” (approximately the same difficulty as BOUT) and “Hard” (for true veteran adventurers).
- Enjoy high-resolution backgrounds, improved animations and sounds!
- Real-time lightning of 3d-models and objects (including volumetric lighing)
- Soft raytraced shadows of real-time objects on the backgrounds
- Support of all screen resolutions up to 1920x1200 and wide-screen support
- Improved animations with facial animation and lip movement
- Watch a beautiful and emotional tale unfold in about 10-12 hours of playing time.
- Stand alone add-on to the highly acclaimed "The Book of Unwritten Tales"
Gameplay Trailer The Book of Unwritten Tales: Dilogy