- Release Date:2001 - 2003
- Developer:Volition / Outrage Entertaiment
- Language:EN / Multi
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: 2 GHz Processor
RAM: 1 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionRed Faction II (2003): For the last 15 years the corrupt dictator, Sopot, has oppressed the people of the Commonwealth. His relentless pursuit of unification with the neighboring United Republic has left the country soaked in unnecessary bloodshed. A battle for power and control that leaves the people of the Commonwealth in poverty. As not so ordinary citizens, a squad of super soldiers injected with nano-technology is formed. Fed up after years on the front lines each member vows to unify with the common goal of replacing the dictator.
Developed by Volition, Red Faction 2 is the sequel to one of the best-selling and most critically acclaimed original game franchises of 2001. Featuring an enhanced Geo-Mod® engine that allows players to strategically alter and destroy the game environment in real-time, Red Faction 2 expands and builds upon the experience and technology of the original game. Defend your country as Alias, a demolitions expert, with the help of five elite squad members, each specialized in their own means of destruction. Fight through diverse levels using vehicles, an arsenal of specialized weapons and explosives in a rampage to overthrow the government
- Destructible environment - because why use the door when you can knock down the entire wall!
- Take out enemies with combat vehicles, falling ceilings, sarcasm, and a selection of 14 deadly weapons and their dual-handed combinations!
- Featuring the legendary Lance Henriksen as one of the voice actors.
Red Faction (2001): In Red Faction, you play Parker, a weary miner who works for the corrupt Ultor Corporation. You reside on Mars, sometime in the future, and when a plague spreads through the mining community, some of the Ultor employees uncover a massive conspiracy. Thus ensues a battle by a group of lowly workers, headed up by the educated Parker, to expose the deadly experiments Ultor has unleashed onto its work force.
Red Faction was a very big leap forward in the FPS genre. It introduced many new technical features such as location-based damage system, real-time skeletal deformation, advanced physics simulation, destructible environment and more. The unprecedented (at the time) interaction with the environment creates a very strong feeling of immersion that is very impressive even by today's standards.
- Unique set of features such as location-based damage system, real-time skeletal deformation, advanced physics simulation, and destructible environment.
- An ability to use land, sea, and air vehicles during your missions.
- Compelling storyline (written by the creators of the famous FreeSpace series) that will keep you hooked for many hours.
Gameplay Trailer Red Faction II + Red Faction