- Release Date:2003 - 2005
- Publisher:Disney Interactive
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.8 Ghz or AMD Athlon 1.8 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: 128 MB with Hardware T&L
Free Disk Space: 3.5 GB
DescriptionSTAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic (2003): Four thousand years before the rise of the Galactic Empire, the Republic verges on collapse. Darth Malak , last surviving apprentice of the Dark Lord Revan, has unleashed an invincible Sith armada upon an unsuspecting galaxy.
Crushing all resistance, Malak’s war of conquest has left the Jedi Order scattered and vulnerable as countless Knights fall in battle, and many more swear allegiance to the new Sith Master. In the skies above the Outer Rim world of Taris, a Jedi battle fleet engages the forces of Darth Malak in a desperate effort to halt the Sith's galactic domination.
Hundreds of Jedi Knights have already fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. You are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force™ on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror... you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!
- Learn to use the Force with over 40 different powers and build your own lightsaber.
- Adventure through some of the most popular STAR WARS locations, including Tatooine and the Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk.
- Travel to eight enormous worlds in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.
- Choose your party from nine customisable characters, including Twi'leks, Droids and Wookiees.
STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (2005): It is a perilous time for the galaxy. A brutal civil war has all but destroyed the Jedi Order, leaving the ailing Republic on the verge of collapse.
Five years after the events of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, in a time when the Jedi have been brought to the edge of extinction, a former Jedi Knight exiled from the Jedi Order embarks on a tribulous journey to restore their connection to the Force™. You must make the choices that turn The Exile to either the light side or the dark side of the Force, and travel to six planets picking up additions to your party along the way, to either help or hinder the Republic's efforts to bring peace and stability to the galaxy.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords is a sequal to the blockbuster RPG Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. Players continue to enjoy the title's emotionally compelling and story-driven theme, additions to features such as new characters, classes, locations and force powers as well as a deeper look into the founding lore.
- Follow up to the acclaimed and original Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic.
- Choose from three different classes of Jedi, each with access to specific Jedi abilities.
- Choose the light or the dark side of the Force as you progress through the story.
- The choices you make will affect your character, those in your party and those who may join you in your quest.
Gameplay Trailer STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic Collection
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite
2. Install the game