- Release Date:2018
- Developer:Please Be Patient
- Publisher:Please Be Patient
System RequirementsCPU: 1Ghz and up
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10
Video Card: Dedicated video card recommended
Free Disk Space: 4 GB
DescriptionGates of Horn and Ivory is a psychological 2D puzzle platformer game for PC that offers you one possible theory of our world – of our existence. Have you ever been thinking what happens after death? Or where does the universe end? What is beyond this visible universe? Are we really just bound to 3 dimensions? How does gravity affect time?
These are the questions we think about every day. And we think that we have some interesting, thought provoking answers to them. Gates of Horn and Ivory will open those questions, and provide you with something to ponder. We think it is a really fascinating thought experiment to turn over the whole worldview and think: “What if…?”.
Gates of Horn and Ivory offers a spoken story during the players adventure in an outer dimension. There are a few ways the story can be resolved - this meaning multiple endings. As a player, you can gather hints about the world around us and increase your knowledge of existence. This game has been made keeping also speedrunners in mind.
- Over 180 rooms to discover containing hand-crafted 4K resolution art
- Multiple endings
- 3 - 8 hours of main gameplay depending on the ending
- Many unlockable skills
- Dozens of puzzles to solve
- Hundreds of collectibles
- Optional hidden areas & speedrun mode
- Spoken dialogues & monologues
- Unique soundtrack composed by a professional composer Juhani Junkala
Gameplay Trailer Gates of Horn and Ivory
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory