- Release Date:2014
- Developer:Propelled Bird Software
- Publisher:Propelled Bird Software
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or equivalent, running at 1.6 GHz or greater
RAM: 1.5 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 256 MB of VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS, ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro 256 MB, or greater
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionSet inside a universe based on scientific theory, college student Sam is inexplicably teleported to the decaying Heywood-Bowman facility, where she stumbles upon the Catalyst, a device that can manipulate the laws of physics.
The Catalyst, one variant of a line of emergency and industrial tools, allows the user to temporarily walk on water, climb falling water, run faster, and stop objects in mid-air to create stepping stones.
When Sam learns that a malfunctioning experimental stardrive, deep inside the facility, is threatening to rip space-time apart, she must use the Catalyst to find a way to destroy the stardrive, and ultimately find a way back home.
- Take puzzle solving to a new level, moving away from the test chamber and into the ruins of an advanced research station
- Immerse yourself in the science and society of the TesserAct universe through hidden terminals
- Explore the diverse environments of the Heywood-Bowman Facility
- Adapt and progress as Sam dives deeper into the station's broken infastructure.
Gameplay Trailer TesserAct
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory (with replace)