- Release Date:2010
- Developer:Lesta Studio
- Publisher:1C Company
- Language:EN / Multi
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Pentium 2.4 GHz or similar
RAM: 512 MB (768 Mb for Vista / 7)
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon X650 with 128 MB, DirectX 9.0 compatible
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionReign: Conflict of Nations is a large-scale real-time historical strategy game covering three centuries of medieval Europe. The player becomes a monarch testing their skills by controlling one of 26 unique factions as they develop smart economics, work political maneuvers, maintain thoughtful diplomacy, take care of resources and wage war. As the ruler players have absolute command and the ability to thrive or fail and die.
Reign: Conflict of Nations allows players to have a well thought-out and historically accurate system of building and assigning labor forces in cities, a large selection of scenario-based and random missions, an expansive and realistic technology tree, more than 150 types of military units and elaborated graphics and animations which bring the war to life.
- Strategy game covering 300 years in the history of Europe.
- Based on a detailed 3D map with authentic landscape and historically accurate military units.
- Large-scale military campaign to turn a small principality into a large and powerful empire.
- 26 factions to control: Russian, Polish and Lithuanian princedoms, lands of the Knight Orders and Eastern European monarchies.
- Political, economic and role-playing systems showing the intricacies of diplomacy and wars in medieval Europe.
- Great people and personalities of the past, hundreds of game characters, each one with their own unique specialties including rulers, commanders, priests, alchemists and spies.
Gameplay Trailer Reign: Conflict of Nations
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount (.cue) Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PROPHET" to the installed games directory