- Release Date:2015
- Developer:Idea Factory, Compile Heart, Felistella
- Publisher:Idea Factory International
- Language:EN / JAP / Multi3
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Core2Duo 2.66 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
Video Card: DirectX 10.x or OpenGL 3.3 or better graphics card with 1 GB RAM and support for v4 shaders
Free Disk Space: 7 GB
Description20XX – Gamindustri faces a dire crisis! Ever since the advent of ASIC – the Arfoire Syndicate of International Crime - morality has all but vanished. As much as 80 percent of all students are rumored to worship a being known as Arfoire, and the authorities have chosen to turn a blind eye to the threat. Basically, Gamindustri is pretty messed up, you guys. Ahem. Thus did Gamindustri fall into complete and utter disarray.
Will the goddesses be able to reclaim their world from ASIC’s grasp, or will they be forced to wander the Gamindustri Graveyard, forever lost?
- Gamindustri in 1080! Experience all the humor, turn-based battle, and crazy HDD transformations of Re;Birth2 with the sheen of 1080p excellence!
- Four or More for War! Have up to 4 characters on the battlefield, and 4 more on the sidelines, ready to jump in and give their support!
- Stella goes Rogue! Send Stella out to brave Gamindustri’s dungeons in this realtime mini-game and she’ll collect all kinds of treasure for you – you just sit back and eat pudding! Be careful though, because if she dies in the dungeon, she’ll lose all her special gear!
- The World’s your Oyster! Customize the Gamindustri experience with Plans, which allow you to do things like increase/decrease enemy difficulty, change the items you’ll receive from a dungeon, and more!
- Build-a-Sword! Use Idea Chips and Blank Discs to create custom equipment that can open up new worlds of skills for you!
Gameplay Trailer Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation