DescriptionYou receive a call from Hope, a woman trapped inside a mysterious totalitarian state. Hacking into an elaborate surveillance network, you guide Hope through a web of danger and deception across five thrilling episodes.
Developed over 5 years by industry veterans (Metal Gear Solid, Halo, F.E.A.R.) and fully realized in Unity 5, Republique is a thrilling and topical stealth-action game that explores the perils of government surveillance in the Internet Age.
At long last, République: Episode 5: Terminus is finally here! All of us at Camouflaj are anxious to finally release the fifth and final chapter of République. To all of you who waited patiently for the series conclusion, we deeply appreciate your patience and support. The team here at Camouflaj put our hearts and souls into this epic final episode -- we hope you agree that it was worth the wait.
Just as we did with previous episodes, Episode 5: Terminus is not just an additional chapter but it comes with thousands of fixes and enhancements. Here’s a breakdown of the major changes we made in addition to adding the fifth episode:
- Improved performance, crash frequency, and optimized framerate for lower-end devices
- Resolved issue where Hope falls out of the game world on some machines with AMD graphics cards
- Fixed issues regarding Hope’s trouble retrieving the EP3 cassette at beginning of episode, near desk in Reception Area
- Unity default typeface no longer appears by default in certain prefabs (English alphabet only)
- Improved and revised navigation, pathfinding, and collision in Episode 1-3
- Improved camera rotation limits and view in all episodes
- UI and pop-up improvements in all episodes
- Updated 2D art for some scannable items in Episode 1-3
Gameplay Trailer Republique Remastered: Episode 1-5