- Release Date:2022
- Developer:Pulsatrix Studios
- Publisher:Maximum Games
- Language:EN / Multi10
System RequirementsCPU: Core i3 9100 or Ryzen 3 2300X
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 /8.1 / 10 / 11 (64 bit)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB or Radeon RX 6400 4GB
Free Disk Space: 10 GB
DescriptionTreze Trilhas is home to the St. Dinfina Hotel, a decadent site that is the subject of numerous rumors including mysterious disappearances and paranormal activity. Hoping to break the story, amateur journalist Roberto Leite Lopes travels to Santa Catarina following a tip from his friend Stephanie.
His investigative skills will be needed not only to uncover the truth but to survive when reality is turned upside down with his discovery of a camera that reveals different timelines, a fanatical cult, human experiments, and apparitions roaming the halls. Solve puzzles and scavenge for anything to stop their hunt as the past, present and future collide.
- Explore a Grand Hotel – The Unreal Engine brings terrifyingly realistic visuals to this first-person horror experience.
- Survive the Horrors – Scavenge for supplies while you run, hide, or fight the monsters that stalk the corridors.
- Unravel the Mystery – Worlds collide in a twisting narrative full of puzzles and conspiracies.
- Look to the past and the future – Interact with different timelines using an enigmatic camera that connects parallel realities to uncover the many secrets hidden in the walls of the hotel.
Gameplay Trailer Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotel
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DOGE" to the installed games directory