- Release Date:2015
- Developer:Fictiorama Studios
- Publisher:Daedalic Entertainment
- Language:EN / Multi6
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
RAM: 2000 MB
OS: Windows Vista / 7
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GS, ATI Radeon HD 3470
Free Disk Space: 4500 MB
DescriptionDead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today is a point and click adventure that features a stunning dystopian plot, a distinctive, expressionist 2D art style, and an atmospheric soundtrack.
The game pays homage to classic adventures (The Secret of Monkey Island, Broken Sword, Day of the Tentacle...) but revolves around a more mature theme, along the lines of games such as I Have no Mouth and I Must Scream or Sanitarium.
- Classic adventure gameplay combined with mature theme
- 2D graphics featuring a unique, expressionist style
- Space-time distortions, a dystopian atmosphere... and a dark, bloodstained plot
- Featuring soundtrack from indie rock band Kovalski (available as DLC)
- "Guybrush meets Mad Max meets 12 Monkeys"
Gameplay Trailer Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today