DescriptionHeliophobia is a first-person horror/mystery adventure presented through a surreal, non-linear narrative. You awake on a vacant plane, given only a singular task: kill the one with the initials "J.R.".
Your memories seem to be just beyond reach. Grotesque humanoid creatures pursue you at every turn. Crime syndicates and shadowy organizations plot behind closed doors. On top of it all, your mind keeps slipping in to unexplainable waking nightmares. With only your rapidly fading senses about you, what will you discover - before it's too late?
Sneak, hide, and run from a slew of horrific monsters across a vast nocturnal metropolis. Explore a wide variety of locations while you uncover secrets and piece together fragments of a deep, interwoven story. Navigate sections of a seemingly endless city filled with claustrophobic alleyways, labyrinthine tunnels, and dreary establishments. Segments of nerve-wracking terror are broken up by exploration, puzzle-solving, and world-building sections - providing brief respite from high-anxiety encounters.
- Surreal Horror - Monsters and nefarious humans are not the only things to fear. The entire world feels just a few degrees off from "normal".
- Non-Linear Mystery - Segments of the story branch off and unlock in non-chronological order. Any completed section can be returned to for further investigation.
- Glitch Senses - Heavy glitch effects serve as both visual flair and a "sixth sense" for nearby dangers. Use them to your advantage, or disable the effects entirely.
- Survive On Your Terms - Despite the claustrophobic setting, many levels feature multiple routes or varied solutions to puzzles.
- No Cheap Jump Scares - Building atmosphere and dread are central to the overall experience. While some moments may be surprising, none are played just for an empty reaction.
- Outside The Comfort Zone - Each challenge is presented with a new setting, format, or set of rules. No two sections should feel exactly the same, leading to a feeling of gnawing unease.
Gameplay Trailer Heliophobia
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "HOODLUM" to the installed games directory