- Release Date:2015
- Developer:Milky Tea Studios
- Publisher:Milky Tea Studios
- Language:EN / Multi7
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: 2.2 dual core
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Graphics card with around 256mb memory (ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570, Nvidia Quadro fx 3450)
Free Disk Space: 1.5 GB
DescriptionCoffin Dodgers sees you take on the role of saving one of seven quirky retirement village residents, each racing for their soul in "pimped up" mobility scooters against none other than the Grim Reaper himself. Our old heroes are armed with a variety of homemade weapons and gadgets to take on anything the Grim Reaper and his Zombie army may throw at them. Can you survive the retirement village?
Players must battle it out against The Grim Reaper and other competitors over a 13 race Championship, where only the most skilled racer will survive. There are 4 distinct areas within the Sunny Pines Retirement Community, each featuring it's own mini tournament in which your rank against other competitors will ensure you progress to the next stage; however finish bottom of the pile and the Reaper gets to take your soul. The final race takes place over each of the 4 areas in a straight shoot out between you and the Grim Reaper.
As the game progresses the game environment becomes more and more apocalyptic as Grim's shadow slowly engulfs Sunny Pines. Look out for Grim's retinue of fiendish friends as they try and halt your progress.
- Race & Battle the Grim Reaper and his army of zombies.
- Save one of the 7 quirky retirement village residents
- Customise and modify your mobility scooter
- Player to player combat & rag doll physics
- 3D open world game environment
- 13 unique race tracks
- Single player Story and Time Trail modes
- Online Multiplayer race mode
- 3D Open world single & online multiplayer game modes
- Local multiplayer versus race mode (2-4 players)
- Full controller & keyboard support
Gameplay Trailer Coffin Dodgers