- Release Date:2014
- Developer:White Paper Games
- Publisher:White Paper Games
- Language:EN / Multi
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: 2.2+ Ghz Dual Core
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Shader Model 3-compatible video card
Free Disk Space: 3 GB
DescriptionEther One Redux is a first person adventure that deals with the fragility of the human mind.
There are two paths in the world you can choose from. At it’s core is a story exploration path free from puzzles where you can unfold the story at your own pace.
There is also a deeper, more adventurous path in which you can complete complex puzzles to restore life changing events of the patients history in order to help the validation of their life.
The aim of the parallel paths was to make Ether One accessible to a range of skilled players. The hope was that people would be able to enjoy playing the game and solving puzzles with parents or friends, as well as immersed in the game on your own with the lights off. From a young age we enjoyed the first person puzzle games that required you to write cryptic notes on spare pieces of paper to unravel mysteries. Ether One aims to bring back pen and paper puzzle solving, whilst still being accessible and optional for people not wanting to get stuck and frustrated on the harder puzzles.
- The Deluxe Edition includes: full soundtrack (mp3 and FLAC), comics, screenplays, concept arts, and wallpapers.
- Open narrative exploration in the town of Pinwheel.
- Accessible gameplay with additional controller support for players that aren’t as skilled with complex controls.
- Challenging pen and paper puzzle design that you can decrypt at your own pace.
Gameplay Trailer Ether One Redux Deluxe Edition