- Release Date:2014
- Developer:Numantian Games
- Publisher:Numantian Games
- Language:EN / Multi8
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel or AMD 2Ghz dual core
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Directx9c or OpenGL 2.0 compatible card
Free Disk Space: 1.5 GB
DescriptionLords of Xulima is an original Fantasy RPG set on the mythical continent of Xulima, where Gods and humans once walked side by side. Become the Herald of the Gods and travel to an uncharted land to fulfill your mission of restoring balance in the known world.
Looking for a challenging adventure?
In Lords of Xulima, we do not hold your hand through the journey. We have created a world of diverse regions that are as vibrant with life as they are fraught with danger; from the alluring Golden Woods, through the Great Desert of Pernitia, to the daunting icy peaks of Karraga. You are free to explore and choose which path to follow, but be careful about where the adventure takes you. Your success or failure in Lords of Xulima all depends on your strategies and ability lead your customized party. Immerse yourself in the playability and depth of old school classics, presented through modern visuals and a user-friendly interface.
- More than 100 hours of true role playing experience.
- Create your party with up to six characters, choosing between 9 classes and more than 100 unique skills. Customize your companions for the best of both worlds: A story-driven, active main character and a party which suits your favorite playstyle!
- Strategic turn-based combat in first person view: Battle more than 100 enemies with unique skills and powers. 16+ Epic bosses to test your mettle
- A vast continent to explore, with different environments and climates: You are free to go anywhere you want from the beginning of the game, but take care; the lands of Xulima are extremely dangerous.
- More than 30 dungeons: Castles, towers and temples await for you to discover their secrets.
- The depth and challenge of old school RPG classics, but with a modern, intuitive interface. Non-linear progress, rewarding strategic play, various layers of character development & compelling story.
- Enchanting hand-drawn 2D graphics for landscapes and maps, mixed with 3D, pre-rendered models to bring smooth animations for characters and creatures.
Gameplay Trailer Lords of Xulima - Deluxe Edition