- Release Date:2016
- Developer:Mindfield Games
- Publisher:Mindfield Games
- Language:EN / Multi8
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core-i3 3.3GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Nvidia GTX650 / AMD Radeon HD 7870
Free Disk Space: 8 GB
DescriptionP·O·L·L·E·N is an atmospheric, suspenseful and highly interactive first person sci-fi exploration game set on Saturn’s moon Titan.
Inspired by science-fiction classics such as Solaris, 2001: A Space Odyssey, and the Moon, P·O·L·L·E·N’s retro futuristic world is an incredibly detailed, living-breathing environment, that feels every bit as real as the one around you. Each step in the shoes of a space mechanic will transport you into the Station M, where you can try everything you can get your hands on to solve intriguing puzzles and uncover the mysteries that lie beneath the moon’s crust.
- ONE GAME, TWO EXPERIENCES - Get ready to play P·O·L·L·E·N in two uniquely different ways; a captivating first person exploration game on a traditional monitor, or a fully immersive virtual reality experience that transports you to the surface of Titan.
- FULLY INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENT - Because Station M was created to feel every bit as real as an actual moon research station, almost everything on the base is interactive. Even a small, simple item could be the key to solving a puzzle, and unlocking one of the many secrets of Station M.
- PROFOUND STORYLINE - What lies beneath the surface of Titan? Experience the existential journey of P·O·L·L·E·N that’ll intrigue, surprise, and stay with you long after leaving the base. Return to Station M to discover new layers of the story that may have remained hidden on previous playthroughs.
- UNIQUE SOUNDSCAPE - The sounds of Station M also have a story to tell. Listen closely to the atmospheric audio while exploring the deserted halls of RAMA’s 13th moon base. P.O.L.L.E.N’s real time binaural soundscape has been designed to let you perceive audio in the most natural way, as human ears hear it.
Gameplay Trailer P·O·L·L·E·N