- Release Date:2016
- Developer:Choice Provisions
- Publisher:Choice Provisions
- Language:EN / FR / Multi5
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i5 5xxx
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: DirectX 11 compatible graphics card (Intel HD 5000, NVIDIA GeForce 400 or Radeon HD 5000)
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionA mysterious signal originating from the Tharsis region of Mars set us on a frantic mission. Who sent it? And why? Impossible questions, but in them lie the key to humanity’s survival.
Now, millions of miles away from home, a micrometeoroid storm has left us with a severely damaged ship, two deceased crew, and the sneaking suspicion this trip was doomed from the start.
Tharsis is a turn-based space strategy game. With dice. And cannibalism. It puts you in control of humanity’s first mission to Mars, just as it’s struck by a micrometeoroid storm. You must guide your crew through disasters, food shortages, and the unforgiving nature of space — all while maintaining your sanity amidst cryptic signals and warnings from Mars.
Defy the odds, make the difficult decisions, and embark on the most important mission in human history.
- Command humanity's first mission to Mars in a unique turn-based strategy experience
- A dynamic events system that ensures no two games of Tharsis are alike
- A hard mode for those of you who want your trip to Mars to be a little more... death-filled
Gameplay Trailer Tharsis