- Release Date:2012
- Developer:Tiger Style
- Publisher:Tiger Style
System RequirementsCPU: 2 GHz or faster
RAM: 512 MB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: 3D graphics card that supports OpenGL 3.0, or OpenGL 2.1 with framebuffer extensions
Free Disk Space: 400 MB
DescriptionIn 2097, life is discovered on Mars. When your mission of first contact becomes trapped by a cave-in, you must master the alien ecosystem to survive. Soon you stumble upon more than anyone expected, and with time running out, you will make a decision that determines the fate of a lost planet.
Waking Mars is a one-of-a-kind adventure in which you jet pack through subterranean Mars encountering a host of extraordinary alien lifeforms that operate as a living, breathing ecosystem. Learn and master the behaviors of these creatures to create ecosystems of your own design if you are to survive and discover the secrets of Mars’ past, in this unique exploration-focused free-form platformer.
Quarter To Three calls Waking Mars "surprisingly thoughtful, delightfully atmospheric, smartly written, carefully designed...it gradually unfolds its secrets without holding your hand." The TouchArcade Game of the Year 2013 and Apple's iPad Game of the Year Runner-Up has been lovingly updated for Windows and MacOS, including native mouse, keyboard, and gamepad controls, along with full support for high-resolution displays.
- Explore an open-ended network of exotic caverns, discover long lost ruins, and decode mysterious signals.
- Cultivate a vibrant, interconnected ecosystem of exotic plants and alien creatures.
- Survive an unearthly world of strange creatures and hazardous terrain.
Gameplay Trailer Waking Mars
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "Crack" to the installed games directory