- Release Date:2013
- Developer:Hello Games
- Publisher:Hello Games
- Language:EN / GER / Multi5
System RequirementsCPU: 2.0 Ghz Dual core processor
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GT 640M/equivalent or higher
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionJoe Danger, the world’s most determined stuntman, returns to embark on a death-defying thrill-ride across the set of the greatest blockbuster movie ever made. Across 100 crazy levels he’ll chase crooks by police bike, destroy laser-firing robots with a stolen jetpack, escape giant boulders in a minecart, time-travel to punch dinosaurs from a quad bike and divert nuclear missiles on a unicycle. Strap on the helmet of Joe Danger, impress the director and make action movie history!
- Create insane new levels in the Movie Maker and share or download new ones through Steam Workshop!
- Play on your TV through Steam Big Picture, or at your desk with new mouse and keyboard controls!
- Experience Joe Danger like never before with specially enhanced graphics for PC!
- Build and share Minecraft levels and race as one of the nine characters from Team Fortress 2!
- Beat your friends in fun four-player local multiplayer!
- Race against other players with seamlessly downloaded ghosts, and rise up the ranks on the leaderboards!
Gameplay Trailer Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "SKIDROW" to the installed games directory