- Release Date:2015
- Developer:La Moustache Studio
- Publisher:La Moustache Studio
- Language:EN / FR / JAP
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 6800 Or AMD Equivalent
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: GeForce 300 Series/Radeon HD 5800/Intel HD 4xxx and superior
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionBOMB is a pure dogfighting game, mixing elements of both arcade and simulation, easy to handle while providing convincing flight dynamics.
Fight against your friends in dogfight, team dogfight and race multi-player modes, with up to 16 players.
Forget all serious WW2 air combat games and take part of an epic adventure in an unique world: fly heavily armed aircraft and fight air pirates, destroy ships, tanks, and even zeppelins ! BOMB is first of all a game made for Fun !
- Windows, Mac and Linux
- 9 amazing playable planes
- 4 full featured cockpits
- An epic adventure with 17 missions
- 4 different environments: desert, fjords, pacific atolls and a bonus one.
- Several multiplayer modes: deathmatch, team deathmatch, race, and more to come...
- Joystick focused gameplay (playing with a gamepad is fine too)
- Experimental Oculus DK1 Support.
Gameplay Trailer BOMB: Who let the dogfight?
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory (with replace)