- Release Date:2014
- Language:EN / FR / Multi
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon64 X2
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 4850 or NVIDIA GeForce 9600 with 512 MB
Free Disk Space: 20 GB
DescriptionLearn to fly radio controlled (R/C) models with aerofly RC 7. When it comes to learning and improving R/C flying skills, aerofly RC 7 is the number one choice for R/C pilots. Our state of the art physics simulation gives you a stunning level of realism. Together with our superb model details and awesome scenery quality you will feel as if standing on a real flying field.
You may choose from a wide variety of models, like aerobatic airplanes, helicopters, jets, gliders, scale models and quadrocopters.
After practicing on aerofly RC 7, you’ll fly confidently and instinctively at the field.
Many features and game-like competitions will test your piloting abilities that put real fun into your virtual flying!
- Choose from over 30 models and 5 sceneries (Standard Edition)
- Awesome sceneries with full Retina Display support
- Highly detailed aircraft with state of the art physics simulation
- Stunning dynamics simulation for a realistic flight feeling
- Set wind and time of day for challenging training conditions
- Different model types: Quadrocopters, electric and gas powered airplanes, helicopters, gliders, jets, and scale models
- Suitable for many R/C transmitters and joysticks
- Fly with friends all over the world in Multiplayer Mode (Professional and Ultimate Edition)
The aerofly RC 7 Ultimate Edition includes:
- Over 160 new and unique RC models
- Over 40 new sceneries from various places around the world
- Recording/Playback feature
- Air Race
- Torque Trainer
- Heli Trainer
- F3A grid
- Position guide
- Models are instantly scaleable
Gameplay Trailer aerofly RC 7 Ultimate Edition
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "Crack" to the installed games directory