- Release Date:2020
- Developer:Out of the Blue
- Publisher:Raw Fury
- Language:EN / Multi14
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: AMD FX-6100/Intel i3-3220 or Equivalent
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 7750, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or Equivalent
Free Disk Space: 20 GB
DescriptionCall of the Sea is an otherworldly tale of mystery and love set in the 1930s South Pacific. Explore a lush island paradise, solve puzzles and unlock secrets in the hunt for your husband’s missing expedition.
It is 1934, in the far reaches of the South Pacific. Norah has crossed the ocean following the trail of her missing husband’s expedition and finds herself on a lush island paradise - a nameless, forgotten place, dotted with the remnants of a lost civilization.
What strange secrets does it hold, and what might Norah unearth in her quest for the truth?
- Explore a stunning tropical island (meticulously modelled in Unreal Engine 4), brimming with fantastic sights, lost ruins and occult mysteries.
- Experience a charming character study of a woman on her quest to discover the truth of the disappearance of her husband and to find out who she really is, fully voiced by Cissy Jones (Firewatch, The Walking Dead: Season 1).
- Immerse yourself in a story-driven adventure full of emotion, suspense and surreal surprises.
- Investigate the clues left by a previous voyage, piece together what happened, and solve a variety of clever puzzles.
Gameplay Trailer Call of the Sea Deluxe Edition