- Release Date:2019
- Developer:Tonguç Bodur
- Publisher:Tonguç Bodur
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2GHz
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
Video Card: NVIDIA GT 750 Ti 2 GB or AMD RADEON HD 7850 2 GB
Free Disk Space: 14 GB
DescriptionA man graduates from university and comes back to the village where he grew up. As he notices there's no one around, he witnesses visions of an incident that happened there some time ago while he was away, including another’s return to the village unaware of what lay before them. These visions are of various times and places, leaving the player to uncover clue as unravel the mystery.
The Dead Tree of Ranchiuna makes us question how unfair society can be both in a direct and realistic manner and with the power of fantasy elements. Some of the acts in the game can just be taken as symbolic story-telling.
- A highly immersive, fully voiced "walking simulator" with a running time of over a couple hours, including extended gameplay
- A huge map with no in game loading screens
- A raging storyline, told by both in-story characters and the player character, narrating the journey
- Charming original soundtrack composed by Veremeiev Dmytro
- Atmospheric sound design to carry the player through the highs and lows of their journey
- Approachable gameplay with light puzzle and platforming elements
- Smooth first-person and third-person camera switching on the fly
- Additional story dialogue through careful world exploration
- After completing the story, receive the ability to teleport between locations, so the player can explore and "unlock" even more.
Gameplay Trailer The Dead Tree of Ranchiuna
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory