DescriptionEnderal: Forgotten Stories is a total conversion mod for Skyrim that is set in its own world with its own landscape, lore and story. It offers an immersive open world, all for the player to explore, overhauled skill systems and gameplay mechanics and a dark, psychological storyline with believable characters.
- An open world with its own lore and hand-crafted, detailed and diverse landscapes – explore deserts, heathlands, forests, jungles, mountains, and more.
- An unconventional story with believable characters and psychological undercurrents.
- German and English voice acting by professional voice over artists.
- Multi-faceted, believable characters with own ambitions and motivations.
- Overhauled gameplay with classes, experience points, survival mechanics and challenging combat.
- An overhauled skill system with classes and new special abilities.
- A housing system allowing the player to design their own homes.
- 30 to 125 hours of expected playtime.
Added in Forgotten Stories
- Two "crafting classes" that utilize alchemy and enchanting for combat – use potions to shapeshift into a werewolf as the Lycantrope, use enchanting to craft spirit companions as the Phasmalist.
- Improved performance and stability for a smooth experience.
- Twelve new sidequests and two non-linear guild questlines: Work your way up the Golden Sickle, Enderal's merchants guild and infiltrate the ranks of the Rhalata, the enigmatic cult ruling the Undercity.
- Reworked and improved crafting, spells, and much more.
Gameplay Trailer Enderal: Forgotten Stories