- Release Date:2019
- Developer:Keen Software House
- Publisher:Keen Software House
- Language:EN / Multi16
System RequirementsCPU: Intel i5 3.0 GHz or higher (or AMD equivalent)
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
Video Card: Geforce 750/Radeon R9 270X or higher
Free Disk Space: 25 GB
DescriptionSpace Engineers is an open world sandbox game defined by creativity and exploration.
It is a sandbox game about engineering, construction, exploration and survival in space and on planets. Players build space ships, wheeled vehicles, space stations, planetary outposts of various sizes and uses (civil and military), pilot ships and travel through space to explore planets and gather resources to survive. Featuring both creative and survival modes, there is no limit to what can be built, utilized and explored.
Space Engineers features a realistic, volumetric-based physics engine: everything in the game can be assembled, disassembled, damaged and destroyed. The game can be played either in single or multiplayer modes.
Volumetric objects are structures composed from block-like modules interlocked in a grid. Volumetric objects behave like real physical objects with mass, inertia and velocity. Individual modules have real volume and storage capacity.
Space Engineers is inspired by reality and by how things work. Think about modern-day NASA technology extrapolated 60 years into the future. Space Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and doesn't use technologies that wouldn't be feasible in the near future.
Space Engineers concentrates on construction and exploration aspects, but can be played as a survival shooter as well. We expect players will avoid engaging in direct man-to-man combat and instead use their creativity and engineering skills to build war machines and fortifications to survive in space and on planets. Space Engineers shouldn’t be about troops; it should be about the machinery you build.
Planets and moons – fully destructible & persistent, volumetric, atmosphere, gravity, climate zones
- Creative – unlimited resources, instant building, no death
- Survival – realistic management of resources and inventory capacity; manual building; death/respawn
– you are the sole space engineer
- Creative and survival mode with your friends
- Cooperative and competitive
- Privacy customization: offline, private, friends only, public
- Up to 16 players
- Dedicated servers
Gameplay Trailer Space Engineers
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory