- Release Date:2019
- Developer:Workbench Entertainment
- Publisher:Workbench Entertainment
- Language:EN / GER / Multi7
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core i3-530
RAM: 6 GB
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: 2GB VRAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 650 / ATI Radeon HD 7750
Free Disk Space: 7 GB
DescriptionWounded is a brief horror game project with a simple story, made after two failed crowdfunding campaigns. The goal of this game is to bring you that old indie horror vibe back from where it all started.
You control Tim, an estranged father desperately trying to find his lost daughter, Lisa. His journey is tough and upmost challenging, through a world filled with paranoia, fear, anxiety and terror around every corner!
Wounded is more of an atmospheric indie horror. It doesn't rely on many jump scares. The environment detail and sounds play a role in the scare factor as well.
A few puzzles that require some thinking, combined with a simple enemy, will bring back that good old indie horror vibe that we all love. Since it's not a horror if you fight back, hiding and avoiding the enemy is the best decision in this game.
- Interesting puzzles and mysteries
- Sounds that enhance the atmosphere
- Well crafted environment
Gameplay Trailer Wounded - The Beginning
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory