- Release Date:2015
- Developer:HKFiftyOne Games
- Publisher:Three Brothers Games
- Language:EN / Multi7
System RequirementsCPU: 2.2 GHz Dual Core
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64 Bit)
Video Card: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX / ATI Radeon HD 3xxx Series
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionThe year is 1979. A secret, final lunar mission has retrieved hundreds of moon rocks, carried out by order of high-level overseers at the Aether Research Facility. The more we begin to understand about our universe, the more deadly it becomes. Overtaken by curiosity, researchers delve deeper and deeper into the unknown, only to find what we think we understand about the cosmos, is terribly incorrect. The research and experiments reach a tipping point, specimens begin to escape, and researchers scramble to leave the secret base. Most leave unscathed, while others lose their lives in an attempt to flee from the deadly forces that lie within.
In the panic, fear, and confusion of countless emergency distress signal codes, help is requested.
The distress signal is unintentionally received by the government's haz-mat cleanup division. A small team of three is sent to carry out what they believe to be a simple routine clean-up. They are sorely mistaken.
What lies within the facility becomes increasingly darker the deeper one pursues the truth.
- Gather and examine documents, projection slides, and audio logs, to escape with and expose shocking cover-ups.
- Play defensive or evasive. Find in-the-moment improvised weapons in the hopes of thwarting off or stalling enemies in the case of an encounter, or go stealth and make an attempt to avoid confrontation with the brutal beings.
- Professional sound design, all created from scratch from some of the best foley artists and sound engineers to-date.
- Play through multiple endings (upon release of all episodes) based on decisions made at critical moments of the story.
Gameplay Trailer Quadrant: Complete Edition
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "POSTMORTEM" to the installed games directory (with replace)