- Release Date:2013
- Developer:DrinkBox Studios
- Publisher:DrinkBox Studios
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: 2 Ghz+
RAM: 512 MB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Shader Model 3.0, 256 MB VRAM
Free Disk Space: 800 MB
DescriptionGuacamelee! Gold Edition is a Metroidvania-style action-platformer set in a magical Mexican-inspired world. The game draws its inspiration from traditional Mexican culture and folklore, and features many interesting and unique characters.
Guacamelee! builds on the classic open-world Metroidvania style of games by adding deep melee combat, a new dimension switching mechanic, and cooperative local multiplayer. The game also blurs the boundaries between combat and platforming by making many moves useful and necessary for both.
Travel through a mystical and mysterious Mexican world as a luchador using the power of your two fists to battle evil. Uncover hidden wrestling techniques like the Rooster Uppercut, and Dimension Swap to open new areas and secrets.
- Use combat moves for both fighting enemies and platforming challenges
- Swap between multiple overlapping dimensions (World of the Living and the World of the Dead)
- "El Infierno" level expansion. Brave the fires of El Infierno and prove yourself in a series of challenges to unlock powerful new costumes for Juan and Tostada
- Player costumes! Swap costumes to change the attributes of your Hero, and obtain new achievements
- Trading Cards
- Create new custom costumes and share these with others via Steam Workshop
- Drop in/out 2-Player local co-operative play for the entire story
- Chickens. Lots and lots of Chickens
Gameplay Trailer Guacamelee! Gold Edition