- Release Date:2017
- Developer:The Chinese Room, Robert Briscoe
- Publisher:The Chinese Room
- Language:EN / Multi
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4600, AMD Athlon X2 4200+ or equivalent
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7600GT (256 MB), AMD Radeon X1600 XT (256 MB)
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionDear Esther immerses you in a stunningly realised world, a remote and desolate island somewhere in the outer Hebrides. As you step forwards, a voice begins to read fragments of a letter: 'Dear Esther...' - and so begins a journey through one of the most original first-person games of recent years.
Abandoning traditional gameplay for a pure story-driven experience, Dear Esther fuses its beautiful environments with a breathtaking soundtrack to tell a powerful story of love, loss, guilt and redemption.
- Every play-through a unique experience, with randomly generated audio, visuals and events.
- Explore incredible environments that fully immerse you in the haunting island and its mysterious past.
- A poetic, semi-randomised story like you've never experienced in a game before.
- Stunning soundtrack composed by Jessica Curry, featuring world-class musicians.
- An uncompromisingly inventive game delivered to the highest AAA standards.
Dear Esther: Landmark Edition has been remade with the Unity engine, featuring a full audio remaster, and the addition of a brand-new Directors' Commentary mode, allowing players to explore the island and learn what inspired the game and how it was crafted by The Chinese Room and Rob Briscoe.
Gameplay Trailer Dear Esther: Landmark Edition