- Release Date:2021
- Developer:South East Games
- Publisher:South East Games
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Dual-Core 2 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: DirectX 9c, Shader Model 3 GPU with 512MB Video RAM
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionPaint the Town Red is a chaotic first person melee combat game set in different locations and time periods. The voxel-based enemies can be punched, bashed, kicked, stabbed and sliced completely dynamically using almost anything that isn't nailed down.
You'll need to use your wits, speed and anything you can get your hands on in epic bar fights, disco brawls, old west saloon rumbles, college frat house beat-downs and a lot more.
We'll be adding more levels to the Early Access versions leading up to release and look forward to creating the best level ideas from the community. Please follow and add to your Wishlist to keep up to date on development and be notified on release.
- Completely destructible voxel-based enemies
- Biker Bar, Disco, Prison and Pirate Cove scenarios with unique enemies, weapons, etc
- Arena mode with new challenges added frequently
- Online Co-op Multiplayer
- Level Editor and Steam Workshop support with hundreds of user created levels
- Sandbox level to test features, weapons and mechanics
- Vast array of level and period appropriate weaponry
- Boss enemies that present unique challenges and rewards
- Full controller support
Gameplay Trailer Paint the Town Red