- Release Date:2011
- Developer:Codemasters Studios
- Language:EN / Multi
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel Pentium IV 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon 64
RAM: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 7600 or Radeon Х1600
Free Disk Space: 6 GB
DescriptionTaking a small step into the future, Red River depicts a fictional conflict with contemporary geopolitical themes, which will unfold over three distinct acts in both single player and drop-in-drop-out co-operative play for up to four players online. Faced with new counter-insurgency combat and the returning threat of the Chinese PLA, players will feel the tension, brutality and carnage of modern conflict from the perspective of a marine fireteam on deployment in a hostile country, thousands of miles from home.
- Feel like a real marine and test your strength in a dynamic plot campaign consisting of three parts.
- Complete the campaign shoulder to shoulder with three comrades in the mode of playing together on the network - you can join the battle and leave the battlefield at any time - or independently as part of a fire support group.
- Choose a specialization of your liking - Grenadier (Grenadier), Scout (Scout), infantry (Rifleman), machine gunner (Automatic Rifleman). In combat, consider the strengths and weaknesses of each class.
- Earn experience and use it to improve weapons, equipment and abilities.
- If you have trouble, you will be supported by massive fire from the ground with mortars, howitzers and bombs equipped with a JDAM kit, from the air - with AH-1Z helicopters and A-10 attack aircraft.
Gameplay Trailer Operation Flashpoint: Red River