- Release Date:2019
- Developer:Nightdive Studios, Monolith Productions
- Publisher:Nightdive Studios, Atari
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel or AMD Dual-Core at 2.0 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: GPU with OpenGL 3.2 or DirectX 10 support (256 MB)
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
DescriptionBattle an army of sycophantic cultists, zombies, gargoyles, hellhounds, and an insatiable host of horrors in your quest to defeat the evil Tchernobog. Squirm through 42 loathesome levels filled with more atmosphere than a Lovecraftian mausoleum. Begin your journey armed with a simple pitchfork and earn more effective implements of destruction like aerosol cans, flare guns, voodoo dolls and more!
Includes the original Blood and addons: Plasma Pak and Cryptic Passage
Blood: Fresh Supply Enhancements:
- Updated using Nightdive Studio’s KEX Engine
- Vulkan, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 3.2 support, play with unlocked framerates!
- Antialiasing, Ambient Occlusion, V-sync and Interpolation support
- Support for high resolutions including 4K monitors
- Fully customizable keyboard and controller pad support
- Extended modding support, including support for already existing mods
- Completely rewritten netcode supports up to 8 players:
- Play online in co-operative mode, kill each other in “Bloodbath” or split the difference in classic 4v4 team-based “Capture The Flag” mayhem
- Battle it out in local split-screen action
- Roll your own soundtrack with full CD and MIDI music support
- Look fully up and down with a new 3D view, or stick with the classic BUILD-engine style!
Gameplay Trailer Blood: Fresh Supply