- Release Date:2006
- Developer:Red Storm Entertainment
- Language:EN / Multi
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: 1.5 GHz Pentium IV or AMD Athlon equivalents or better
RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: 64 MB AGP or PCI DirectX 9.0c-compliant video card supporting pixel shaders and vertex shaders
Free Disk Space: 7 GB
DescriptionEngineered specifically for the PC by Red Storm Entertainment, Rainbow Six returns to deliver the tensest close-quarters battles ever experienced online. In this episode, Rainbow faces independent terrorist threats, tied together by one common element - the Legion virus. Rainbow must determine the connection between the terrorist threats and the virus.
- Change in story and mission composition - Rainbow faces independent terrorist threats tied together by one common element - the Legion virus. Rainbow must determine the connection between the terrorist threats and the virus.
- Enhanced tactical gameplay allows you to immerse yourself in tense close-quarter combat, where split-second decisions mean the difference between life and death.
- Superior multiplayer experience - Rainbow Six Lockdown™ has the total multiplayer experience, including a revolutionary class-based mode where players choose from four specialized operative classes, each with unique gameplay advantages.
- Advanced weapons and equipment - Complete your mission with all of the tools of the trade including new items like lock fusers, laser trip mines, and the deadly virus grenades.
- New "classic" maps - Rainbow Six Lockdown PC provides nine maps including three new "classic" Rainbow maps voted on by the fans.
- Tension-building sound effects (creaking floorboards, whispers and hostages begging for their lives) hint at a threat around every corner.
- Increased visuals - All levels contain increased visuals, accomplished by increasing resolution of textures and increasing polygon counts. In addition, lighting of spaces dramatically improves the visuals of the game.
- All new user interface includes new radar element added to the in-game HUD - part of the motion sensor vision mode.
Gameplay Trailer Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown