- Release Date:2016
- Developer:KoukouStudios, Faber Interactive
- Publisher:Faber Interactive
System RequirementsCPU: 2.0+ GHz Dual Core
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32 bit)
Video Card: 512 MB VRAM and Shader Model 3.0
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
DescriptionLethe is a first person adventure with survival horror elements. Explore an atmospheric and frightening world and uncover the dark secrets of your origins.
Each Episode is considered to be a stand-alone experience. Any future Episodes will expand upon Lethe's lore and backstory, but not necessarily the same protagonist's story.
Crushed under the debts of his recently deceased step-father, Robert Dawn, a journalist with an unremarkable career, decides to hunt down his origins. Everything points to a quiet mining settlement. Shortly after his arrival, Robert comes into contact with an unknown substance and develops psychokinetic abilities that feed on his life energy. As tension rises, he is faced with another, even darker threat, quickly turning the trip into a terrifying battle for survival.
- Stealth Gameplay: Run or hide to survive.
- Psychokinesis: Manipulate the environment and use it in your aid. But be careful! Your newly gained abilities can only affect inorganic objects.
- Quality Graphics: Immerse yourself in a highly detailed and horrifying world.
- Story: Lethe isn't your typical adventure game. Learning the story behind the places you'll visit, is entirely up to you.
Gameplay Trailer Lethe - Episode One
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "Crack" to the installed games directory