- Release Date:2021
- Developer:Creaky Lantern Games
- Publisher:Creaky Lantern Games
- Language:EN / Multi6
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: 1.2GHz processor or faster
RAM: 512 MB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: OpenGL 3.2 or better compatible hardware
Free Disk Space: 300 MB
DescriptionThe Street Cleaner's work is never done. Become Jack Slade on his quest to wipe out criminal scum from the streets of San Diego in this 8-bit retro style platformer. Your gun and your trusty baseball bat are the only tools you need to take on the criminal underworld through seven action packed stages.
Street Cleaner is a modern synthwave artist based in San Diego. Inspired by action films of the '80s to write the soundtrack to a vigilante movie that never existed, he has broadened his sound from retro synth inspiration to chiptunes, darksynth, and more. Street Cleaner: The Video Game is the licensed game that would have been made based on that movie, brought to reality.
- ALL NEW soundtrack of authentic pulse-pounding 8-bit chiptunes by the Street Cleaner himself.
- SEVEN Stages featuring TWELVE exciting boss fights.
- Stylish 8-bit retro aesthetics combined with modern visual flair like large scale pixel animations, parallax scrolling backgrounds and particle effects.
- In game controller/keyboard remapping for convenience and accessibility.
- "Assist Mode" game mode for accessibility options allows EVERYONE to play the game how they want to by adjusting settings like: infinite health, infinite ammo, double jump, reduced game speed, and more.
- "Hardcore Mode" game mode for players in search of extreme difficulty.
Gameplay Trailer Street Cleaner: The Video Game