DescriptionWelcome to the Operation Overlord. Prepare to land on all five Normandy sectors: Omaha, Juno, Sword, Utah and Gold. Fight on the sand, by the forests, parachute on the fields and conquer the hills: Welcome to Easy Red.
In Easy Red you will fight on the most significant battles of the D-Day, from the sea landings to the capture of Caen. You will able to drive vehicles, use many weapons, command your squad as team leader or take cure of it as a medic, refill magazines from your inventory, parachute from the sky, and much more.
- The possibility to play each mission from both sides.
- The possibility to manage an inventory and refill magazines.
- The possibility to edit the weapons during the missions with attachments.
- A Mission Editor where create, edit and share mission with the community.
- The possibility to play as different unit type with different abilities, like medic, officer engineers and more.
- The possibility to use many different historical weapons.
- The possibility to use different real ww2 vehicles.
- An 8x8km Open World Map.
- A survival game mode.
- The realistic behaviour of weapons.
- The controller support.
- The possibility to play each mission in infinite different ways and with different tactics.
Gameplay Trailer Easy Red