- Release Date:2019
- Developer:Subtle Games
- Publisher:Goblinz Studio, Maple Whispering Limited
- Language:EN / Multi11
- Crack:Not required
System RequirementsCPU: Intel core 2 duo
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 5500
Free Disk Space: 200 MB
DescriptionBuild a village on a deserted island, and prepare for merciless natural disasters! Learn to choose the right items, understand nature's patterns, use real medieval construction and craft techniques in this turn-based management game.
- Turn based: Take all the time you need to plan your actions. When you're done, click the end turn button and start a new day.
- Detailed building construction: Choose natural resources according to their properties. Use them to craft the materials needed to assemble a building.
- Realistic medieval construction and craft techniques. Everything could be made in real life the same way.
- Observe the environment response to human activity. Maybe you should avoid fishing everyday at the same spot or cut down the whole forest.
- Survive in a harsh environment where storms and other natural disasters occur way too often.
Gameplay Trailer Seeds of Resilience