- Release Date:2019
- Developer:Artisan Studios
- Publisher:Idea Factory International
- Language:EN / FR / JAP / CHN
System RequirementsCPU: Intel i5 2.3GHz or AMD A9 2.9GHz equivalent
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5xxx, 1GB VRAM 5000
Free Disk Space: 5 GB
DescriptionThe self-proclaimed hero, Neptune, awakes in a familiar world, but has no recollection of anything other than her name. With the help of a mysterious girl named Chrome, as well as three other familiar faces beloved in the Neptunia series, Neptune embarks on a journey through the mysterious dimension to try to regain her memory.
Little do they know, the world they inhabit is under attack by an enemy who wants to take civilization back to the time where 2D reigns supreme.
- New Me in 2D – Your favorite Goddesses jump from three dimensions to two! Artisan Studios and Compile Heart proudly present new, vibrant backgrounds and newly developed 2D animations hand drawn in this action-inspired side-scrolling RPG! With Artisan Studios and Tsunako collaborating to create new background and character art, fans and newcomers alike can see Gamindustri in a new 2D perspective.
- Where You Lead, I Will Follow – With four Goddesses to rotate on-the-fly during battle, players can change their formation type and unleash devasting attack combos. Depending on which Goddess is leading the pack, players can strategize attacks from four different formations: Strike, Magic, Support and Heal!
- Goddess ‘bout to Break! – Strut your stuff and dish out your special Break Attack to ensure victory! Armed with their classic ability to transform, the Goddesses gain additional stat bonuses that enhance their attacks and lay waste to any enemy!
- Put a +2 Str Ring On It – Strengthen your Goddesses by utilizing Skills and Abilities that can be unlocked with weapons, armor, or accessories! Strategically assign Skills and rearrange your abilities for each battle.
Gameplay Trailer Super Neptunia RPG
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "TiNYiSO" to the installed games directory (with replace)