- Release Date:2014
- Developer:Excalibur Publishing
- Publisher:Excalibur Publishing
System RequirementsCPU: 2.5 GHz Pentium dual core or equivalent
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Dedicated graphics card with 512 MB memory
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Description“Rescue Team One to Base. Missing person found safe and well. Mission accomplished. Returning to base. Over.”Strap on your boots and hook up your compass - as a new recruit to Rescue Team One, you’ll need to use your expert tracking skills to locate a variety of important objects and missing
Navigate woodland trails, deep ravines and fast-flowing rivers on the trail of a journalist looking for the thrill of adventure, or locate some missing pharmaceuticals to save a hiker’s life. Your skills are paramount for the safety of your visitors.
However, it won’t all be a walk in the park; the lush forest can quickly turn into a dangerous trek as you come across some of nature’s most dangerous obstacles, including tar pits, deep chasms and angry beasts.
- Navigate a large national park landscape full of trees, natural dangers and man-made structures such as forts, statues and memorials
- Clues to help track important objects and missing people
- Use the S.A.R. bike to travel across the vast map
- Follow missions set for you by Rescue Base
- Make up your own missions with the mission editor and collection of assets
- Track during the day or night
- Evacuate injured people by calling in the S.A.R. helicopter
- Now with improved audio and graphic settings.
Gameplay Trailer Recovery Search & Rescue Simulation
Additional Information:How to Install
1. Mount Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "POSTMORTEM" to the installed games directory (with replace)